Home » , » MAGUS TECHNOLOGIES Walk-ins for Android / I-phone app Developers

MAGUS TECHNOLOGIES Walk-ins for Android / I-phone app Developers


MAGUS TECHNOLOGIES Walk-ins for Android / I-phone app Developers 

Position : Android / I-phone app Developer  

Experience : 1 - 2  Years 

Qualification :   B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, B.Sc - Any Specialization. 

Job Location : Chennai. 

Job Description : 
Should have 1- 2 years Experience in Android applications. 
Must have Strong Technical Knowledge. Hands on Experience with Sq lite. 
Strong object-oriented design and implementation experience. 

Walk-in Details : 

Date : 10th - 13th November 2014 

Time : From 10 AM 

Venue : Magus Customer Dialog, 
No 372/239,Rathna Building,  
3rd and 4th Floor, TTK Road,  
Alwarpet, Chennai. 
Telephone:04465101992



cyber security jobs,post jobs for free,jobs with a psychology degree,medical coding jobs, business administration jobs,hr interview questions and answers for freshers,hospitality management jobs, information technology jobs,data analyst job description,web design jobs,computer science jobs,cyber security jobs,post jobs for free,jobs with a psychology degree,medical coding jobs,
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Freshers Job List - All Rights Reserved