Home » , , , , , , , , » I-Maze Soft Walk -ins for Financial/HR/SEO/PHP Developer/PHP Trainee On 8th Jan 2014 To 11th Jan 2014 at Hyderabad

I-Maze Soft Walk -ins for Financial/HR/SEO/PHP Developer/PHP Trainee On 8th Jan 2014 To 11th Jan 2014 at Hyderabad

I-Maze Soft Walk -ins  for   Financial/HR/SEO/PHP Developer/PHP Trainee  On 8th Jan 2014 To 11th Jan 2014 

Reference Id : http://www.freshersjoblist.com/
 

Company Name : I-Maze Soft

Website : www.imazesoft.com

Role : Financial/HR/SEO/PHP Developer/PHP Trainee

Qualification  : MBA/Any Degree

Location : Hyderabad

Experience : 2+ Years/SEO Freshers

Job Description :

*. Needed MBA Finance or HR Candidates With Having  2Years Of Experience.

*. Candidates With Effective Communication Skills

*. Freshers In 2013 Graduates For SEO 

*. Also Needed PHP Developers With Having  2 Years Of Experience

About Company:

i-Maze soft, India based leading Web Design Company providing Website Designing & Development Services, Internet Marketing Services, SEO & Web Promotion Services, Software & Application Development Services and Offshore Outsourcing Services. We provide comprehensive Internet solutions and services like Custom Website Development, SEO Friendly Web Design Services, SEO/ Web Promotion Services, Search Engine Marketing, Newsletter Advertising 

Walk In Date : 8th Jan 2014 To 11th Jan 2014

Walk In Time : 10:00 A.M To 4:00 P.M

Walk In Address : 

I-Maze Soft ,
Near Community Hall,
Behind Gowtham Dhamam School,
Narmada Appartments,
Flat No:104
S.R Nagar,
Hyderabad.

Contact Details :

Contact Person Name : Mr.Ramesh

Contact No : +91 9032013837 



cyber security jobs,post jobs for free,jobs with a psychology degree,medical coding jobs, business administration jobs,hr interview questions and answers for freshers,hospitality management jobs, information technology jobs,data analyst job description,web design jobs,computer science jobs,cyber security jobs,post jobs for free,jobs with a psychology degree,medical coding jobs,
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Freshers Job List - All Rights Reserved